Front Porch Holiday Decorating Ideas
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As you get ready to celebrate this holiday season in and around your homes in Evansville IN community, you should get your holiday decorating on! Thompson Homes floor plans feature front porches perfect for holiday decorating.
- Go sledding – Prop up a couple sleds to your home and throw a pair of ice skates, garland, or wreath bow on it for flare.
- Holiday wrap up – Holiday wrapping paper is not just for the gifts. Dress your front door with wrapping paper to welcome guests to your joyful home.
- Lantern bulbs – Put a colorful assortment of bulbs into different sized lanterns to display on your front porch.
- Mini-Christmas tree in a bucket – Christmas trees just are not for the inside of your home. Place a mini-Christmas tree in a bucket and set near your front door. Accompany the mini trees by placing wrapped presents with additional outdoor Christmas décor to finish this look.
- Mistletoe and plaid – Hang mistletoe on your front door and add a plaid or red and black bow to it.
- Wreath and garland mix – Affix a wreath trio or quartet to your front door and complement the wreaths by hanging garland across the door frame. Place two red poinsettias on each side of the door frame to make your front porch pop.
We hope these ideas will bring holiday cheer to your home this season. What splendid decorating designs would you like to see around your new home in a Evansville IN community? From our family to yours, we wish you and yours a joyous holiday season.Tags: homebuilder evansville in, homes for sale evansville in, new homes evansville in